International Real Estate Consultancy
Our R.E.A. aims at providing the finest professional service available to our clients. Our vision is to be the most trusted world-class establishment in it’s field and to maintain its position in the leaders’ market.
Turkish real estate market is set to be the center of attraction in the coming years. Especially, the city of and it’s satellite settlements with their outstanding infrastructure, landscape and weather are increasingly becoming the top destinations of choice throughout the year for European, Asian and Middle Eastern visitors. We are in the process of expanding our operations abroad in order to guide our clients in diverse locations towards the gift of enjoying the life style.
Our commitment remains focused on servicing the unique needs of our clients from assisting the families with their vacation home to marketing and selling luxury residential properties. We offer comprehensive real estate services by guiding our clients through every high stakes step of the real estate world.
At Our R.E.A., we hold transparency, speed and principled approach dearly at the following services we provide :
- Real Estate Investment Consulting
- Real Estate Finance Consulting
- Market Analysis
- Project Consulting
- Excellent climate conditions of Turkish Riviera (thanks to soft subtropical climate it is possible to enjoy your holiday all year round.)
- Good criminal situation. The crime rate in is one of the lowest on the Mediterranean.coast
- Ecology: Clean unpolluted environment of region. Most of the beaches in have the
- « blue flag» status – (the world standard of a designation of special ecological cleanliness of sea waters).
- Local population. Turkish people are very friendly to representatives of all nationalities, religions and cultures.
- Easy entrance to the country not complicated by long flights or visa regime ( visa can be received at the airport upon arrival, and flight from or from any European country lasts no more than 3,5 hours)
- Developed infrastructure with low accommodation and service costs (actively protecting itself from import of foreign products and goods, Turkey not only produces all necessary products but also exports its production to the different countries).
- Absence of artificial increase of the real estate prices (a rise in prices depends on demand occurrence).
- Low real estate taxes (0,002 from the sum).
- The cost of square metre in tourist zones is lower than in other countries.
- It is not necessary to explain/ define the origin of money transferred to .
- Reception of the Residence permit at the real estate purchase. — one of a few countries where real estate purchase is the basis for reception of residency permit (and then possibly citizenship)
OWNERSHIP AND REAL PROPERTY ACQUISITION :
The ownership is anchored in article 35 of the Turkish Constitution. This article stipulates that anyone is entitled to own a property and that these rights can only be restricted by other legal stipulations.
The ownership regulations are elaborated in the Turkish Civil Code. This Code describes how ownership is acquired. It is necessary to register at the land register in order to be owner of a real property for both Turkish people and foreigners. Therefore, in the ownership of real estate is obtained by entry in the land register (article 633 Turkish Civil Code) and the simultaneous delivery of the real estate. These two steps must be taken in the way described in the Turkish Civil Code; moreover, all formalities must be fulfilled.
Real Property Acquisition Of Foreign Real Person and Legal Entity :
It used to be stipulated to acquire reand haal property and to have limited real rights in for foreign companies until the article 35 of the Land Registry Act was re-arranged by the article 4916 on 03 July 2003. So foreign companies have a right of acquiring a real property ving limited real rights in since that re-arrangement.
The article 35 has stated that : “ On the condition that to be mutual and to obey stipulations of Turkish Law, foreign real persons and companies which has legal entity and established according to Turkish Law can acquire real properties in the Republic of Turkey.”
The mutuallity principle depends on two conditions :
1. The Turkish citizens must have the same rights which are supported by the laws in foreign country.
2. This right must be put into practice actually.
Legal Stipulations :
The last paragraph of the article has stated a general stipulation : “ Council Of Ministers is authorized to determine places which don’t not enforce this article in respect of public interest and public security.”
In addition, Millitary Forbidden Regions Act and Security Regions Act have stated some stipulations : There are first and second degree millitary forbidden regions. First degree millitary forbidden regions composed of lines are supposed to be connecting points of minnimum 100 meters maximum 400 meters from millitary facilities and regions; second degree millitary forbidden regions composed of lines are supposed to be from the borders of the first degree forbidden regions to 5-10 kilometers. Foreigners can’t acquire real properties in both regions.
The article 35 has stated that foreign real persons and companies which have legal entity cannot acquire more than 30 hectare property, but they can be acquired only by Council Of Ministers. Legal inheritance is out of this law.
After the re-arrange of the act on 03 July 2003, foreigners also can acquire real properties in villages, there is only 30 hectare stipulation since then.hotel,villas,apartments,golf villa,home.
Casino Marketing Executives
We are always interested in discussing new business relationships. If you have a casino property that you would like for us to represent, please contact:
Independent Marketing Representative / Cyprus-Turkey
Mobile : +90-532-238-1171
Phone : +90-533-816-2507